• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Time To Thin The Herd

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Greetings, Im taking a stab at selling a few extras/pairs I don't wear.

1. Polished Black Fast Jacket with gunmetal levers. Package comes with a Black polarized XLJ lens id rate as a 7/10 as one lens has a pretty good scratch off center. Also included is a pair of XLJ clear lenses and a pair of regular photo chromatic lenses. Ill also include a bag and large vault with enough slots to hold the extra lenses. Selling for $150

2. Matte Black and Gunmetal Straight Jacket with polarized lenses. Frames are a 9/10 but the ear socks have some smudges. Lenses are 9/10 just because I don't want to call them perfect and then get in trouble. I don't see any scratches or dings but you would probably look closer. Comes with case and bag and if I can find it, the box. Selling for $90

3. Black Polarized Bottle Rocket. Frames and lenses are 9/10 for the same reasons as above. No visible defects but not calling them perfect. This pari didn't come with a case but Ill include the medium one pictured and a bag. Ill also include the box if I can find it. Selling for $80

All payments via friends and family paypal. CONUS only and Ill pay the shipping via USPS Priority Mail. If you want it a different way, we can work out out vie PM.

Please PM with questions etc.
89m5a.jpg

9g3c.jpg

ltau.jpg

z6qbv.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img820/1799/wiw1.jpg
wiw1.jpg

6bsme.jpg

97ydo.jpg

fvft.jpg

a7s0.jpg

gz42.jpg