• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 1 Dimensions

Timebomb_lust

Oakley Beginner
Hello all!

I'm brand new to the forum but I have been lusting after a timebomb 1 since they were initially launched! Yes that's right, I've waited nearly 20 years.

That said, my biggest concern has always been, how big is it on the wrist - mainly because I have tiny dainty wrists!

I've searched high and low but I haven't been able to find the dimensions. I was hoping someone might be able to help me out?

How long is top to bottom once on the wrist (I.e. Birds eye view) and how wide is it?

If I could be so cheeky, pictures with a ruler would be ideal!

Many thanks!!

It's a smaller watch. I actually was disappointed in the size of it once I got mine. For that reason I never wear it. I know this doesn't help much but it's small (to me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this with Google, maybe it helps:
Oakley Timebomb Watch dimensions 03 J.jpg

Thanks - I've seen that picture but it looks like the photo has been skewed a bit! It'd be good to see it on the wrist with a ruler going from the end of the head to the top of the head to confirm though!

Also, the Oakley Icon watch has styling similar to the Timebomb, but in a smaller size.

Hello all!

I'm brand new to the forum but I have been lusting after a timebomb 1 since they were initially launched! Yes that's right, I've waited nearly 20 years.

That said, my biggest concern has always been, how big is it on the wrist - mainly because I have tiny dainty wrists!

I've searched high and low but I haven't been able to find the dimensions. I was hoping someone might be able to help me out?

How long is top to bottom once on the wrist (I.e. Birds eye view) and how wide is it?

If I could be so cheeky, pictures with a ruler would be ideal!

Many thanks!!
I was graduating high school when the Time Bomb came out and there was no way I could afford $1500 for a watch so I feel your pain on waiting to find one. It took me until about a year and a half ago to get one and now I have 5. Here are some shots of my daily wearer TB and my wife's Icon Small. Maybe they will help you decide.

IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3199.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_3201.JPG
IMG_3202.JPG
IMG_3203.JPG

Thanks! That's really helpful! Although at the same time, it makes me sad - from the pictures, it looks like it's between three and four inches top to bottom and two inches wide? That's massive!

If you find this watch "massive" you may want to stay away from most of the other men's Oakley watches.

Back