• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale TimeBomb 1 Replacement Wrist Pads

Username Hidden said:
These arrived today:

View attachment 348096

I like the fact that the surface texture feels a bit softer than the hard plastic OEM pads. Also, these pads from @EdsJunk are more flexible.

I hope to get a chance to install them tonight ...
Please post some pics of them installed!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
I've installed my first pair.

Preliminary review: so far, I prefer @EdsJunk pads over OEM, because I can feel the @EdsJunk pads increasing the friction of the watchband on my wrist, whereas the OEM pads don't really seem to discourage the watchband from sliding around.

Before:
IMG_1004.JPG

After:
IMG_1006.JPG

OEM, for comparison:
IMG_1007.JPG

Odd detail: the OEM pads had tiny metal sleeves lining the holes where the mounting pin passes through, presumably to allow the pad to pivot freely on the pin. Is there anybody fanatical enough to reproduce those as well? Here's one of those sleeves pictured next to the pin:
IMG_1005.JPG

Username Hidden said:
I've installed my first pair.

Preliminary review: so far, I prefer @EdsJunk pads over OEM, because I can feel the @EdsJunk pads increasing the friction of the watchband on my wrist, whereas the OEM pads don't really seem to discourage the watchband from sliding around.

Before:
View attachment 348107

After:
View attachment 348109

OEM, for comparison:
View attachment 348110

Odd detail: the OEM pads had tiny metal sleeves lining the holes where the mounting pin passes through, presumably to allow the pad to pivot freely on the pin. Is there anybody fanatical enough to reproduce those as well? Here's one of those sleeves pictured next to the pin:
View attachment 348108
These should be able to fit into my pads as well if youd like. But not entirely necessary. Thanks for the review!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
These should be able to fit into my pads as well if youd like. But not entirely necessary. Thanks for the review!!
Yes, the tiny sleeves for the pin are completely unnecessary. It's just cool to know they're there. They do fit your wrist pads, just like they fit the OEM wrist pads.

Good stuff bump

Oh I'm getting a set of these. You sir just made my day.

I bought these and they are as good as original with no noticeable difference. Perfect fit!

Username Hidden said:
I bought these and they are as good as original with no noticeable difference. Perfect fit!

Feedback is appreciated on that. I didn't have worries going in but it's always nice when people reassure you.

Excellent PM’d via Paypal. Cheers

I should be picking up a pair in a couple of weeks. Thank you for supplying these!