• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale TimeBomb 1 Replacement Wrist Pads

U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone, Let me introduce myself. I have been a member here awhile but haven't been around in the last few years, sorry! You may remember me as the guy who did most of the custom lens laser etching. (I may start that up again). Anyways, I recently starting building my collection back up and am very happy to be back in the game. So to cut to the point, I purchased a used TB1 on eBay a week or so ago. I always loved the TB1 and wanting a everyday TB that I wouldn't have to worry about, since my other TB1 is BNIB its hard to justify wearing it. Well we all know the fate of TB1s, like the capacitor going bad. But the most common is the Wrist Pads falling apart! What is terrible, is they are impossible to find as replacements. So I got on my way to do it myself.

Luckily for me I have some new pads in my other TB1, so I removed one and starting modeling it. Lucky for me, I have a few machines at my disposal and one happens to be a Form2 3D printer. Whats even better is they sell material for the printer to print in a flexible and rubber like material. So I thought I would give it a shot to give my old TB1 a new set of pads. Well I was pleased enough by the parts that I went ahead and decided to help everyone else here and make more!

Each part is individually 3D printer and not casted. They are then UV cured and quite durable. These have some spots on the underside from the support material being removed. You can not see these marks once installed. They also have more flex than OEM, but once they are on the watch, its not that noticeable. They are just slightly "grayer" than OEM as well. Ill admit though, that I am happy with them. They are easily installed by removing the link pin and reinserting it through the pad.

I am going to be selling these at a OF discount for 34.95 a pair. I am going to be listing them on eBay for 39.95 soon. To purchase them please PayPal me at EdsJunk@gmail.com and include your OakleyForum username along with shipping address. Shipping is Free as well.

Please give me approx a week to ship. Like I said, these are individually printed and will take time depending on orders. I plan to have a pile in stock though.

Let me know if you have any questions at all! I hope this helps a lot of people like it helped me and my Time Bomb!

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome back Ed..... been too long!

welcome back. amazing work. these are going to be mega-popular!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great!

Nice to see your back. If you are still etching lenses PM me.

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Those look great!

Welcome back, these will be a god send!

Hahah thanks Ed I need theses already :headbang:

These great and needed