• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Timebomb 2 rubber band

U

Username Hidden

looking for the rubber part for my timebomb 2 band... The regular red one, mine is used and wanted a new one to have spare... I saw a coiple month ago some one was selling but couldnt find the add...

Please if any one knows tag the seller, or if u have one to sell let me know.

Thnks yall

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
looking for the rubber part for my timebomb 2 band... The regular red one, mine is used and wanted a new one to have spare... I saw a coiple month ago some one was selling but couldnt find the add...

Please if any one knows tag the seller, or if u have one to sell let me know.

Thnks yall
@Oakster i believe.

@nryc can you still have the band?

Username Hidden said:
@nryc can you still have the band?

Yes. Still available to order.

But actually backordered !

@nryc inbox full let me know value... Thnks

Sorry to add to an old thread but does anyone have any more of the rubberbands for time bomb 2?

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to add to an old thread but does anyone have any more of the rubberbands for time bomb 2?
@Oakster may have

Last i heard HQ still has them. However they won't sell them unless you do a nice dance and bring your bomb in person

Username Hidden said:

I'm trying to get in touch with him but he hasn't responded yet.

Username Hidden said:
Last i heard HQ still has them. However they won't sell them unless you do a nice dance and bring your bomb in person

I've tried to contact Oakley directly but they have told me I need to bring it in directly for "repairs" but I live in Australia and have no nearby locations that can help with that. I have no way of following their procedures.

And i would want to buy atleast a few pairs of those rubber bands for when they wear out in the future...

Username Hidden said:
I'm trying to get in touch with him but he hasn't responded yet.

I've tried to contact Oakley directly but they have told me I need to bring it in directly for "repairs" but I live in Australia and have no nearby locations that can help with that. I have no way of following their procedures.

And i would want to buy atleast a few pairs of those rubber bands for when they wear out in the future...

I'm from Australia and I can help with the process if you're in dire need. Whether or not they'll provide spare bands is a different question altogether. PM me if you need more details or reach me from facebook.com/xmetalworkshop

Back