• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

Ok so a long awaited update looks like I’ll have some for sale in around 8/10 weeks so need to know how many people are still interested going to run at $150 each and will have red and yellow

let me know who will be committed 👍
Do these have the plastic fused between the rubber? If so, I'm interested!

It seems from the few folks researching this, that the jacketed band is an Oakley only engineering feat.
It is achievable but the cost is sky high and people will never pay to price required to cover costs

Ok so a long awaited update looks like I’ll have some for sale in around 8/10 weeks so need to know how many people are still interested going to run at $150 each and will have red and yellow

let me know who will be committed 👍

I'm interested on a red strap.

hi all most of you have seen my work in custom heads but I am thinking of reproducing the rubber portion of a timebomb 2 Strap but as you can imagine there is a fair amount of work and cost so just trying to judge the interest . As I think they will be around £75 or $100 each . Of course I’ll try to keep the cost sensible.
Can you email me if you have the LiveStrong rubber yellow pads in stock mrtrans@bellsouth.net

Back