• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

Negative.

Supply and demand.

If he is the only person in the world supplying these and the watches are worth $1500ish than the irreplaceable strap should be worth atleast $250

That all depends on the service he offers. Is it warrantied for a period of time for tears, breaks etc. Does he offer discounts for future bands needed. Since he’s third party and there not OEM, there’s a lot of thought that needs to go into price point.

I don’t disagree, price should be appropriate for the time and parts needed for it to be of the right material. If he’s a collector like all of us, he would want to make some $$$, but also do a nice service for other collectors as well. I think Spencer is a stand up guy and what ever he decides to charge, people will pay.

Red bands are not irreplaceable.... yet. Oakley HQ still has them, but for $180. People are just hesitant about shipping their TB2’s to get replaced. I wouldn’t want to have to ship it to Oakley for a band. It would definitely be a great service to be able to buy a comparable replacement.

Red bands are not irreplaceable.... yet. Oakley HQ still has them, but for $180. People are just hesitant about shipping their TB2’s to get replaced. I wouldn’t want to have to ship it to Oakley for a band. It would definitely be a great service to be able to buy a comparable replacement.

I saw one pop up for sale on ebay earlier this year. It sold almost instantly for $560.

$250 would be fair

I’m def not shipping my watch to HQ. I’m sure 98 percent of Tb2 collectors feel the same. I’ve heard of many, not just one or two items stolen there. I’m not sure why this is, but at the expense of paying 1600-2500 for a new one I’ll wait on third party bands. I’m sure everyone including you feels the same way. I could be wrong but I’m def not taking that risk

I’m def not shipping my watch to HQ. I’m sure 98 percent of Tb2 collectors feel the same. I’ve heard of many, not just one or two items stolen there. I’m not sure why this is, but at the expense of paying 1600-2500 for a new one I’ll wait on third party bands. I’m sure everyone including you feels the same way. I could be wrong but I’m def not taking that risk

Exactly. The only safe way to do it is to walk it into HQ and have it replaced

That all depends on the service he offers. Is it warrantied for a period of time for tears, breaks etc. Does he offer discounts for future bands needed. Since he’s third party and there not OEM, there’s a lot of thought that needs to go into price point.

I don’t disagree, price should be appropriate for the time and parts needed for it to be of the right material. If he’s a collector like all of us, he would want to make some $$$, but also do a nice service for other collectors as well. I think Spencer is a stand up guy and what ever he decides to charge, people will pay.

You know im just stirring the pot. I could care less what they sell for. I think the TB2 is ugly anyways

You know im just stirring the pot. I could care less what they sell for. I think the TB2 is ugly anyways

That’s cray. Def one of Oakley’s best watches ever created. If I sell my entire collection. I’ll def keep my red and yellow tb2s. Those are fun to wear and are comfortable

Back