• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

Oakley should have this available for TB2 owners. What a stupid idea of not letting people buy a replacement rubber. I believe they put the price up because i Have a friend of mine bought directly from HQ and he only paid $98 for a pair but now they are charging $180/ pair and what I have been told they they only have 6 pairs left and my friend and I bought 1 each.

As per your request......

5bf3a89d2035de4e4d855e61b7c250cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As per your request......

View attachment 538474

Nice! Any difference to the Tb2 face with blue accents. Or just a band change. I was hoping to see other Tb2 models. Outside of tenth anniversary and livestrong.

I saw some Anaheim ducks one. I wish I would of picked it up. Did they come out with any others?

I didnt get a detailed pic of the Blue tb2 as they were only sent to me by a fellow friend/ collector. Those were displayed on collectors event and im not sure what state but i believe it was in California. That wasnt displayed in NYC collectors event though. Well another backstory is that Oakley was planning to produce that for ichiro but never went into production. Maybe the blue band should come along with the Carbon Juliet/ TB2 51 set..... thats the reason why the 51 TB2 version doesnt have a date marker, maybe planning to put ichiros number 51 or signature on the date marker location?? Well These are all rumors maybe somebody who knows the real story can shed a light....

I didnt get a detailed pic of the Blue tb2 as they were only sent to me by a fellow friend/ collector. Those were displayed on collectors event and im not sure what state but i believe it was in California. That wasnt displayed in NYC collectors event though. Well another backstory is that Oakley was planning to produce that for ichiro but never went into production. Maybe the blue band should come along with the Carbon Juliet/ TB2 51 set..... thats the reason why the 51 TB2 version doesnt have a date marker, maybe planning to put ichiros number 51 or signature on the date marker location?? Well These are all rumors maybe somebody who knows the real story can shed a light....

That would make sense. I think they really ****ed up the Ichiro Tb2. They could of been a lot more creative and done something cool. Hopefully one of those Anahiem ducks Tb2 pops up again. I’d like to pick it up!

Latest Posts

Back