• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

It's fantastic, bro! It's still running at -1 to -2 seconds per day, depending on activity. The titanium doesn't seem to scratch that easily either - I haven't put many scuffs in the titanium. Fit and finish, obviously, being made in Rolex factories, is superb.

The lume still amazes me - thing glows like a torch for hours on end.

I realized, btw, that the clasp has ceramic ball bearings. I was wondering why it closes so cleanly everytime, has to be due to the ceramic ball bearings within the clasp.

Sweet there’s a few models I like from Tudor. Any recommendations besides yours?

Sweet there’s a few models I like from Tudor. Any recommendations besides yours?

Don't go for the Black Bay GMT Pepsi, it's having a known date issue. Plus, you already have a BLNR so it wouldn't be needed. I would recommend: Black Bay 58 (it's thinner than a Submariner!), Black Bay Chrono (has Breitling's movement, but tweaked by Tudor/Rolex), or Tudor North Flag (if you like an integrated case).

Update
So it looks like I have found a manufacturer of thermoplastic rubber willing to take on the project but of a start up cos of about £6000 or close to $8000 . Therefore I will need to get some fairly firm numbers from members with a cost of £100 $130 each pair (both sides) plus shipping so pass on the info and let me know .

Back