• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

Maybe, contact the companies, Rubber B or Everest watch straps....they make high quality rubber aftermarket straps for Rolex etc.....their straps don't look as complicated as these TB2 straps....with the multiple angled holes and "washer" things...but they have alot of experience making rubber straps. They probably won't be cheap, but who knows.

Just to keep you all up to date I haven’t given up . If something is worth doing I’ll get it done I am in the process of talks with another manufacturer so all is not lost I’ll do my upmost to keep this project going .

Just to keep you all up to date I haven’t given up . If something is worth doing I’ll get it done I am in the process of talks with another manufacturer so all is not lost I’ll do my upmost to keep this project going .

Spenc,

I don't know if you know, but Rolex does this thing called OysterFlex. OysterFlex is essentially a steel band that has its exterior in rubber. Some aftermarket companies make replacements for this band. Perhaps, it may be an option to contact these after market companies and see if they can make one for a TB2? The steel could allow for a stable base to hold the screws without resulting in the rubber tearing?

hi all most of you have seen my work in custom heads but I am thinking of reproducing the rubber portion of a timebomb 2 Strap but as you can imagine there is a fair amount of work and cost so just trying to judge the interest . As I think they will be around £75 or $100 each . Of course I’ll try to keep the cost sensible.
Hi just read your information in regards to replacement rubber band for Timebomb ll. Did you end up getting
hi all most of you have seen my work in custom heads but I am thinking of reproducing the rubber portion of a timebomb 2 Strap but as you can imagine there is a fair amount of work and cost so just trying to judge the interest . As I think they will be around £75 or $100 each . Of course I’ll try to keep the cost sensible.

Latest Posts

Back