• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

๐Ÿ˜ฑUPDATE๐Ÿ˜ฑ FIRST UP JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

THEN I WANT TO SAY I KNOW WHY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN UP ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I HAVE INVESTED A LOAD OF MONEY AND TIME NOW AND SO CLOSE I DONT WANT TO COMPROMISE ANYTHING , ONE OF THE BIGGEST ISSUES I HAVE HAD IS GETTING THE CORRECT MATERIAL AND SURE ( strength ) TO RETAIN THE SCREW AS THIS WILL BE A ONE PIECE MOULD , THE OTHER AFTERMARKET I TRIED JUST DIDENT HOLD UP TO ANY TEST , HOWEVER I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT MATERIAL NOW THAT HOLDS THE SCREWS AND STILL HAS A GOOD FLEXIBILITY. SO WE ARE JUST DAYS OFF. I WANT THE SPACE BETWEEN THE LINKS THE BE BIGGER THAN THE ONE ONE MY FIRST MOULD ,HAVE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN. IF ALL GOES WELL THEY WILL BE READY MONDAY AFTERNOON IF NOT IT WILL BE NEXT FRIDAY . Think I am at number 9 ๐Ÿ˜ฑView attachment 862552View attachment 862553View attachment 862554

SO AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT I AM SO CLOSE TO THE FINNISH LINE .
You sir are the man. Thank you so much for you personal investment and time into an undertaking like this. I will be interested in a black set.

Here at last check out the for sale listings ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ yellow will be Monday . Think Iโ€™ll do some white and purple as well .
845C261C-FDBA-4B92-9520-6B7E966CC9FF.jpeg
995908D3-26B2-4A15-89CB-62794ED81A7A.jpeg

@Spenc you have done such a great thing for our community . . . band replacement has been a huge issue, even before Oakley shut down their watch production. You stepping up and developing a suitable replacement is a massive victory for collectors and fans, and anyone who owns a TB2. Thank you so much for all you've done.

@Spenc you have done such a great thing for our community . . . band replacement has been a huge issue, even before Oakley shut down their watch production. You stepping up and developing a suitable replacement is a massive victory for collectors and fans, and anyone who owns a TB2. Thank you so much for all you've done.
Appreciate the words ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

Latest Posts

Back