• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb Help

33E18314-38D6-4B57-B78E-57996F9DBC93.jpeg
Like this?

I got it. Thanks all. Put the pin in the wrist pad first. Place the sleeve opposite the direction your pushing the pin through so it’s the last section it has to go through. The pin will go through the wrist pad without the sleeve first and the part with the sleeve second

Can we see pic of watch put back together ? Agreed on those wrist pads.. major pain in ass to put back

I’ve tried every configuration and I couldn’t figure it out. Hell even the watch people at the bunker didn’t know either. Good luck, if you figure it out please let us know. Or have @cacatman add it to one of his informative threads
Nah. Not me. I think probably @mustangjt will have this one covered. The guy is (errr...dare I say it?) anal when it comes to watches.

@SiRacer420 does a great teardown as well cf his dremel lenses thread.

Nah. Not me. I think probably @mustangjt will have this one covered. The guy is (errr...dare I say it?) anal when it comes to watches.

@SiRacer420 does a great teardown as well cf his dremel lenses thread.

It’s because I seem to find watches with dna on em and have no choice but to do a complete disassembly and decon:) Doesn’t hurt that I like taking ish apart. Haha

It’s because I seem to find watches with dna on em and have no choice but to do a complete disassembly and decon:) Doesn’t hurt that I like taking ish apart. Haha

I know it’s crazy but some of these people don’t take care of their watches, John can tell you first hand. He’s seen some discusting **** coming from these watch wearers lol

Back