• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TIMEBOMB II (Sample Watch!!!!!!)preproduction

• Thread starter MisterX
  • Start date
M

MisterX

Hello, awesome to be apart! I have been an private collector for over 12 years and I have quite a collection. I went to our cherry valley store and they referred me to this site. As I do have the only in personal ownership TIMEBOMB II SAMPLE WATCH!!!!

Hello, awesome to be apart! I have been an private collector for over 12 years and I have quite a collection. I went to our cherry valley store and they referred me to this site. As I do have the only in personal ownership TIMEBOMB II SAMPLE WATCH!!!!

Picture picture picture!!!!!

The main reason I joined this site is due to the fact I have in my possession an actual PREPRODUCTION TIMEBOMB II known as a (Sample Watch) as you will notice in these pics (AUTOMATIC) is in white! I corasponded and had it verified with Oakley that in fact this watch was NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD!!!! But yet here I have it! What do you think on that? And to answer your inquiries on how this happened is classified between me and Oakley but take a look...

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

Thank you!;) I read the guid lines as it states that I have to be on this site more than 14 days to sell. So I'll let discussion continue till then... by there I am considering SELLING!!!!!! Maybe... will see what you all think!

Thank you!;) I read the guid lines as it states that I have to be on this site more than 14 days to sell. So I'll let discussion continue till then... by there I am considering SELLING!!!!!! Maybe... will see what you all think!
GLWS!

Sent from Q's Note5

Back