• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb Repaired 2/6/19

Patrick B

Oakley Beginner
CCDCB64D-A5F2-4AB7-BDE0-08C727B21CB0.jpeg
I had mine in the box for 7 years. Oakley replaced the crystal and band, but couldn’t repair the watch itself. My daughter works at Kay Jewlers and mentioned they had a great repair company. Yesterday after 7 years in the box and a month at repair, my watch came back like brand new. $270 to replace all the inner parts not working.

View attachment 576586 I had mine in the box for 7 years. Oakley replaced the crystal and band, but couldn’t repair the watch itself. My daughter works at Kay Jewlers and mentioned they had a great repair company. Yesterday after 7 years in the box and a month at repair, my watch came back like brand new. $270 to replace all the inner parts not working.

Congrats

View attachment 576586 I had mine in the box for 7 years. Oakley replaced the crystal and band, but couldn’t repair the watch itself. My daughter works at Kay Jewlers and mentioned they had a great repair company. Yesterday after 7 years in the box and a month at repair, my watch came back like brand new. $270 to replace all the inner parts not working.

@Patrick B Welcome to the forum. Glad you got it running again. What was the issue with the watch and any idea what they had to replace?

Kay Jewelers just had to replace my wife’s wedding ring after they lost it. I’m glad they didn’t lose your watch.

Kay Jewelers just had to replace my wife’s wedding ring after they lost it. I’m glad they didn’t lose your watch.

You never told us how that went! Did they replace it with a more expensive ring at least (although that still doesn't remedy the situation).

Woot...Oakley USA HQ still have replacement crystals for the original Oakley Timebomb 1??

Back