• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb Stealth Polishing

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Hi,

Has anyone with a Stealth Timebomb variant been tempted or indeed bit the bullet and tried to polish out light scratches in the bracelet of this watch. I have a few light marks in mine and the OCD in me is sooo wanting to try a light polish (Peek-which i use on my Breitling- I know this is Stainless Steel) & not an ion plated finish. Researching the net it just seems like a no no but i am not looking to machine polish it just a light go with a cotton wool bud.

Hi,

Has anyone with a Stealth Timebomb variant been tempted or indeed bit the bullet and tried to polish out light scratches in the bracelet of this watch. I have a few light marks in mine and the OCD in me is sooo wanting to try a light polish (Peek-which i use on my Breitling- I know this is Stainless Steel) & not an ion plated finish. Researching the net it just seems like a no no but i am not looking to machine polish it just a light go with a cotton wool bud.

Its such a pretty finish, but I believe its a no-no as well. :(

Back