• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Timebomb

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, I've been itching for a TB 1 for a while now, and I figure it's time to take care of this itch :)

I'm looking for a TB1 in working condition with a titanium band, any face, with both rubbers intact, and the crystal to be as scratch free as possible. If it comes with a box or the metal vault, that would be awesome too.

I'm looking for something that I'll actually wear every so often and not a display piece so I'm not expecting one in pristine condition. My budget is around $325, but there's some flexibility on that depending on the item. The seller must also be willing to ship to Canada.

Anyways, PM me with what you have!

Thanks!!:D

Some people reacted to this post.
I've got a white face brand new I'm looking to get 650 for it

Username Hidden said:
I've got a white face brand new I'm looking to get 650 for it

Thanks for the offer, but that's out of my budget for what I'm looking for. I'm mostly looking for a daily watch instead of a brand new piece more fitting to be on display. But thanks anyways!!:)

:bump:

Just fyi - the last TB1 I sold, in very good all round condition and without a vault, sold for £350, which is just over $500 so you may be a little low on budget to pull a seller for the condition you are looking to get.
Cheers.

Have you checked the bay. Saw one for $400 and $375

PM sent from GTA...

Username Hidden said:
Just fyi - the last TB1 I sold, in very good all round condition and without a vault, sold for £350, which is just over $500 so you may be a little low on budget to pull a seller for the condition you are looking to get.
Cheers.
I know my budget isn't the highest, but I think I can get lucky if I wait long enough. I've seen some sell for lower than $500 over the years. Depending on how long my search lasts, I might also end up raising my budget a bit as more funds come in, haha

I would say you've a better chance on eBay at that price yes. Good luck anyway in your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back