• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tin Tin Gascans

Oh, come now... Tin Tin is a total bada$$. I mean, he went to the moon, punched people all the time and even killed people one or two times.

I can KIND OF understand a Transformers edition and a Tron, cos mebbe links to pushing technology and fanboy customer base.
But Tin Tin? Really? It just doesn't fit Oakley in my view. Just my opinion.

And if killing people makes you an Oakley ambassador, why not go the whole hog ...

Coming This Fall .. Introducing the Friday 13th Hijinx: Jason Voorhees Edition.

Actually, I'd totally buy that. Haha.

Except they'd probably ruin it by scribbling little hockey masks on the icons or something.
:sad:

I can KIND OF understand a Transformers edition and a Tron, cos mebbe links to pushing technology and fanboy customer base.
But Tin Tin? Really? It just doesn't fit Oakley in my view. Just my opinion.

And if killing people makes you an Oakley ambassador, why not go the whole hog ...

Coming This Fall .. Introducing the Friday 13th Hijinx: Jason Voorhees Edition.

Actually, I'd totally buy that. Haha.

Except they'd probably ruin it by scribbling little hockey masks on the icons or something.
:sad:
LOL....H, i wold totally buy a jason voorhees Oakley. but if it's another gascan no thanks. i hate the gascan. they need to start doing 3d fuel cell's.

"And if killing people makes you an Oakley ambassador, why not go the whole hog ..."
So i guess Serial Killer limited edition Oakley's aren't to far off in the future? That'd be hilarious and badass at the same time. I'd love a pair.
2012, serial killer fuel cell's.

Any word on, if they do make a Gascan Tin Tin Edition, whether or not they'll be called Tin Cans?

Haha that would be great. Actually I am waiting on Oakley to make a replica of Harry Potter's coke bottle glasses...in 3D! It would be amazing...to top it off they should be FMJ!

Back