• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tin Tin Gascans

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
Apparently Hollywood is making a movie based off that old show/cartoon Rin Tin Tin, and Oakley is doing a collab with it. They will be making a Gascan collab with the movie. I hear it will be limited, with 600 pairs made.

Please post any updated info/pics here!

I like the Gascan as a frame but unfortunately it doesn't suit me. However, I'm a big Tron fan but missed out on the Tron Legacy Gascans but will probably pick up these Tin Tin ones if they look any good. Not interested in the Tranformers Gascan though, the first two movies were beyond terrible and I haven't wasted my time with the third.

I am really struggling to imagine anything less Oakley than the Adventures of Tin Tin.

What are they going to do? Put little pictures of his dog Snowy on the side?

Good grief . . . .

:rolleyes:

Oh, come now... Tin Tin is a total bada$$. I mean, he went to the moon, punched people all the time and even killed people one or two times. The guy is a polite maniac. And the dog? Vicious! Surpassed only by Haddock's cat.

I am really struggling to imagine anything less Oakley than the Adventures of Tin Tin.

What are they going to do? Put little pictures of his dog Snowy on the side?

Good grief . . . .

:rolleyes:

I think you're just displeased overall with Oakley right now, huh? :p

Back