• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tincan reviews

They don't wrap, correct. Similar to wearing Holbrooks in terms of light getting in the side. Sometimes causes some glare on the inside of the lens, but really not bad.

I've got the titanium and 00 red pairs. Both polarized.

View attachment 266988

Beautiful. Are your eyes visible through 00 red lens? I saw a video on YouTube with a guy wearing them in a 180 rotation and noticed I was able to see his eyes.

In some light, yes, you can see they wearers' eyes. I'm not the biggest fan of the 00 red lenses for this frame to be honest, as they're too flat so there's not as much colour transition.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here are pics of the "stalks" with the nose pieces I was talking about. These are tinfoil and I apologize for the crappy pics!

Why Yes... Yes I do...
Wow you have quite a collection there! So which one is your favorite??? I was going for carbon frame with polarized 00 red lens but that Ferrari edition is nice too but I believe they don't come polarized.

If you want Polar, your only choices from the Carbon lineup are the Matte w/ 00 RIP, Satin Black w/ BIP, and Titanium/ TIP. I love the Ti/Ti setup and is my go to set. The Ferrari lens look great, but I'm not a big fan of ruby lenses, as there is a blue tint wearing them.

The 00 are nice, especially for driving. Satin Black are beautiful and can be used for formal occasions. Ti can also be used from formal to everything in b/w.

The 00 are nice, especially for driving. Satin Black are beautiful and can be used for formal occasions. Ti can also be used from formal to everything in b/w.

Yeah I was planning it to be my one my driving sunglasses options to wear too.

Back