• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tincan/Tinfoil Carbons

They look great, but they are made in china. :(

@GH4AU owns a bunch of said "Made in the USA" pairs hell just look at the pic in his sig so when he's praising these I take that as a statement of their quality. If you don't like them then don't buy them but no need to come in to a thread of someone that is happy with a purchase and whinge.

As stated the subject has been beat to death and their are entire threads dedicated just to that subject.

I for one really like these (particularly the pos red) and will likely try to pick up a set at some point

@GH4AU owns a bunch of said "Made in the USA" pairs hell just look at the pic in his sig so when he's praising these I take that as a statement of their quality. If you don't like them then don't buy them but no need to come in to a thread of someone that is happy with a purchase and whinge.

As stated the subject has been beat to death and their are entire threads dedicated just to that subject.

I for one really like these (particularly the pos red) and will likely try to pick up a set at some point

ok...

I have to agree. These tincans and foils are amazing! I saw the Blk and ice pair in a store and that's all it took. It's amazingly light, hinges are awesome, ear stems look unfinished like @GH4AU mentioned. But I like the look of the tincan more then the tinfoil. For me it's a toss up between these and the JFL for amazing quality.

Exactly! It doesn't matter where they're made; the pair is still great. Anyways... I will have the pos red pair in the near future, because I like these "made in China" sunglasses.

Exactly! It doesn't matter where they're made; the pair is still great. Anyways... I will have the pos red pair in the near future, because I like these "made in China" sunglasses.

This question is a little off topic but where did you get that Oakley Elite Box? Looks nice.

Tinfoil.JPG

Here are my two pair of Tinfoil's. Bought the Carbon's last summer and really like both of them.

Love them! They are some of my favorites from Oakley right now. Maybe this summer I can pick up a pair. The hinges on those things are way cool!

Back