• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Tinfoil Emerald Polarized lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Emerald Iridium Polarized
Brand new, never mounted. Purchased as backups a while back and just not needed.
Fits both Tinfoil and Tinfoil Carbon. Not Tincan.

Asking OBO shipped CONUS (add for int'l)

Photo of set mounted is only for reference and are not the lenses that are for sale. Yes, that's a reflection of my wife shaking her head walking away from me in the Target parking lot...

20180912_191918.jpg
20180912_192004.jpg
20180912_191911.jpg
20180912_203143.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Hump day bump.

Past due for a bump

Wondering if these could be cut fir something else? Like a square wire 2.0 or something that small

Username Hidden said:
Wondering if these could be cut fir something else? Like a square wire 2.0 or something that small

I'm uncertain. Fuse says 57x38mm, but I'm sure that includes the lens flange to mount in the wire frame.

Best if we ask the man. @Chris A Hardaway, can you advise?

Username Hidden said:
I'm uncertain. Fuse says 57x38mm, but I'm sure that includes the lens flange to mount in the wire frame.

Cool, lets see what the chop master has to say. Btw these are Oakley right? I’m a bit confused now you mentioned Fuse

Username Hidden said:

Might work, I can't confirm. But on the Sq Wire 2.0 I know the small fives squared lenses work at OO9238 they are 54mm... Wrong base curve though.

There is a seller on ebay called "thesaturdaycollection" that should have New Square Wire Emerald non Polarized lenses that wil cut too.

Username Hidden said:
Cool, lets see what the chop master has to say. Btw these are Oakley right? I’m a bit confused now you mentioned Fuse

When I can't find the dims of lenses, I use Fuse as a quick reference. Scroll down to the lens sizing:
Fuse Lenses | Replacement Lenses for your favorite sunglasses

The lenses for sale are oem.

Regarding ebay user thesaturdaycollection, I've purchased several lenses from him, but it appears his storefront isn't open at this time. I keep that as a saved search, have seen listings earlier this week, but I can't currently access any of the listings. Not sure if it's related to the 15% off all ebay sale, or what.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.