• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tinfoil Prizm!

Oakley for life

I should Work at Oakley
I have some good friends in high places and got the hook up with these that will be released in the coming months. They will be making specific Prizm for daily use, and then for running, biking, fishing, mtn biking, etc....

image.jpg

image.jpg

These are cool, I wonder if they will release the Prizm lenses as replacements? I would love to get some ice prizm lenses for my tincan.

So how are they?! Does the contrast really kick all of the asses? How does the VLT compare to other lenses in your experience?

I know I'm not the only photophobe on the forum, so I'm sure some are wondering how well these will work for migraine prevention, though at the bare minimum I will be getting some cut for a pair of Juliets.

I know it's an impossible dream, but how cool would it be if they released prizm lenses for all the old-school frames?

It would be cool but I think there's a snowballs chance in hell that they will ever make anything for the old frames. As much as I wish they would maybe do a holiday release of all x metal lenses. Just do a ton of OEM lenses and give everyone a chance to get more. Scratch free lenses are getting harder to find...

agh this is great new about the tinfoil, I hope they release it for the carbons as well, I finally got confirmation today that the Flak's are getting a 2.0 makeover for the spring after all these years like the Half-Jackets did as well

Back