• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tinfoil/Tincan Question

What can you tell me about A pair of Oakley's my son dug out of my old ski stuff? Year made? Resale? Demand? He's all in arms thinks there rare, I don't recall them being special other than being metal, there complete and little wear.
Serial # XG026323A any info might jog my memory.

If anyone following this thread would like to trade for BNIB Ferrari TinCan please PM me soon. I am probably sending both of mine back, The more I think about then the less likely I am to wear them... posting the thread in a moment... somewhere around these parts...

Is only difference between the two that one is half frame while one is full frame? Is size the same otherwise?

i would love some tin cans (red polarized) but my dome is, well, asian (wide) and huge altogether. which is why juliets with 25 t shox kills my temples unless the nose was loose. been reading comparisons and i am still lost. oakley.com says they are for medium to large heads but i dunno.

any asians on the forum got tin cans? and a comparison is appreciated to, say, juliets, monster dogs, or any other large frames.

Latest Posts

Back