• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tinton Falls NJ vault

Dan Carullo

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone visited this vault? I am wondering if they have a custom section and how good it is if so. Looking to get a custom pair of style switch, or just specific lenses that aren't available online; hoping to find out if it's worth the trek before going though.

Has anyone visited this vault? I am wondering if they have a custom section and how good it is if so. Looking to get a custom pair of style switch, or just specific lenses that aren't available online; hoping to find out if it's worth the trek before going though.
I've been there a few times.

@Frogskins has been there along with a few other members.

They have a custom section and will make what you want if they have it in stock. It's not a custom section like the one in the 5th avenue store in NYC as this store doesn't have that type of room.

It is a nice store though.

How far you gotta go to get there?

Thanks! I'll have to go check it out. It's about 40 miles for me, not great but not terrible.
I'd suggest before you go calling to find out if they will do the Style Switch in custom. I can't remember if they do.

Don't go there on holiday weekends or when there are crazy sales going on at other stores....it is ridiculous and you will only get pissed off at the parking/people. The parking is crazy big but you know how it is when there are sales....people go insane.

OakleyFrank pretty much summed it up well ...

Nice decent size store, plus it's surrounded by quite a few nice outlet stores, which you could check out while you're there.

OakleyFrank pretty much summed it up well ...

Nice decent size store, plus it's surrounded by quite a few nice outlet stores, which you could check out while you're there.
I like the UGG store with all the fuzzy footwear. :rofl:

They NEED a Victorias secret store there. :p

Back