• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tio2 HammerStem XX or polished?

I think the ruler shows them both 6 inches.

What I was saying was when I put on the polished the legs do spread out further because there is more “give” or looseness. But if the legs are the same as indicated by @Wicked it doesn’t matter. Because if you want it tighter you can just get a tuneup or switch the TS to higher number. At the time I was not certain if it could have been because the legs were different which they are not. Make sense?

Yes it does thanks. I was also paying attention to the wrong end of the legs, not at the ruler area.

My understanding is when looking at pictures of frames for sale, I should be looking to see if the distance between the legs changes picture to picture, as that would indicate a loose nose bridge, such as the one you are showing above.

Only way to tell is by holding them in your hands. You can take strategic pictures to make them look mint and straight.

My understanding is when looking at pictures of frames for sale, I should be looking to see if the distance between the legs changes picture to picture, as that would indicate a loose nose bridge, such as the one you are showing above.

If it's a pair you are wanting, tuning the nosebridge is just one cost you will incur with a new preowned XMetal. But well worth it.