• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TIO2 Juliet

I have been looking for a juliet in the TIO2 or plasma, but the ones I find ar $500 plus or $200 and I missed it by 10 min. Story of my life, congrats for a sweet score!

I have been looking for a juliet in the TIO2 or plasma, but the ones I find ar $500 plus or $200 and I missed it by 10 min. Story of my life, congrats for a sweet score!
Plasma should be an easy find, there are tons of them around. TiO2s are definitely more elusive though, for a long time I had more JBRs than TiO2s...

Pics are always welcomed, lol!!!!!
I picked up my third pair of Juliets off the forum today. 1 gen plasma and the seller is sending them straight to Mark for the TIO2 finish, and I have new titanium silver mirrored HC3 LENSES to drop in them when they get here. Not rare and not as many as most, but their mine and I love them. Now I need to stock up on rubber kits, if you have extras you would like to sell for the Juliets please let me know.
Thanks
NCH

Back