• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TIO2 Juliet

1st Gen Plasma to go TiO2 ? If they are decent, don't be surprised if you get em knocked back off Mark man. A good Gen 1, I personally would keep as is'. TIO2 is cool, but I'd look at doing that with a second or third gen ;)

lovely..
did anybody made TiO2 on an x-squared?
that would be very pretty as well..

I think that @BHarry has one ;)
Here they are, a little more contrast than the original TiO2. I added my 1st gen Juliet to stay on subject, but they still have the BI lenses :idk:...;)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

What do you mean "knocked off"? I am not a collector and they have a scratch on the frame above the left lense, I think that would bother me more than covering the plasma finish, but what do I know, lol!!!!

Lol. Not knocked off !! 'Knocked back'.
The good frame guys like Mark, might not really want to change an Original Gen 1 Plasma into a TIO2 or anything else, if its a decent one anyway. A sympathetic restore to as near 'Original' as possible is maybe what he'd prefer to do for you. Personally if I had a Gen1 Plas, I'd leave it as it is ;)

did anybody made TiO2 on an x-squared?

I did. Doesn't look as good

Here they are, a little more contrast than the original TiO2. I added my 1st gen Juliet to stay on subject, but they still have the BI lenses :idk:...;)
View attachment 193987 View attachment 193988 View attachment 193989

I disagree, I got a pair from BigFishy a couple of years ago and I think they look great- at least until I put them on. The pair that Bharry posted above don't look OEM and the bridge looks too dark. Combining OEM frame parts looks better IMHO:
1761-1402536730-6db9459060a33fd551955f69e20d4245.jpg

I disagree, I got a pair from BigFishy a couple of years ago and I think they look great- at least until I put them on. The pair that Bharry posted above don't look OEM and the bridge looks too dark. Combining OEM frame parts looks better IMHO:
Yea I had. A plasma and xmetal frame I did it with. I liked the juliet didn't care for the X's

For some reason, those custom Ti O2 XS make me think of Shock G from Digital Underground. Lol.

I agree, I really like an OEM TiO2 finish. Those are just a pair of carbon frames that had pitting on the tops and bottoms of the orbitals. I stripped them and polished them out part way. They are still what I would consider a project pair. I wear them when I feel a little obnoxious!:smoke: :drinks:

lovely..

Back