• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TiO2 X Metal Tune Up ... What Does Oakley Do?

Good News Canada Folks!.... Oakley Canada still does tune ups on the XX TiO2. Just sent mine in and should be back by next week (hopefully). Rep. that I talked to was very helpfull.

Looking forward to have my XX back all tight and clean.

I called Oakley USA on Monday of this week to send one of my x metal xx in for a nose bridge tune up and I was told they are not doing xx at all anymore. I asked the person if she could double check that they were unable to just tighten the nose bridge. She put me on hold and eventually transferred me to somebody else who then told me the same thing. I was offered a 25% eye wear discount. Hopefully you have more luck than I did.

I just called today to get my XX Ti02 tuned up and had no problems, he asked for the SKU and it wasn't printed on the frame only the serial# so he looked it up and told me it was 04-121, he even waived the 7.50 each way shipping as the call took longer (25 min) than expected due to system problems. Customer care service has been excellent every time I call.

Back