• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tips for a new collector

Crazy_Serb

Oakley Beginner
Belgrade
Hello everyone!

I have created a profile on this forum around 3 years ago when i bought my first Straight Jackets. I became hooked recently and i really wish to increase my collection. Since the part of Europe i live in has very few, almost no deals at all, i will have to make my orders online from the other countries. I am not experienced, and if possible i wish to get some tips from people that have been doing this for a while, and know whats up :D (good places to check for offers, what to look out for, where to look for vintage models etc...)

Any tips would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance to everyone willing to share some wisdom!

If you pay via PayPal Goods and Services, it’s unlikely shady stuff will happen to you; but if it does, you’ll have recourse.

There are as many strategies as collectors.
I'm more of an opportunity collector with no clear strategy.
Knowing as much as possible about each model you like to have in you collection is key.
Not only to avoid fakes but also not overpaying an item.
And It comes down to funds.
It's easy to collect with unlimited funds.
I had to buy and sell at the beginning to fund this hobby.

Thanks for the reply!

You are most certainly right about the funds.

I do not plan on selling tho, unless a certain opportunity strikes.

I am still getting familiar with the forum, so hopefully soon il unlock the exchange

Thanks for the reply!

You are most certainly right about the funds.

I do not plan on selling tho, unless a certain opportunity strikes.

I am still getting familiar with the forum, so hopefully soon il unlock the exchange
You should be good by now entering the Exchange.
15 Posts and 14 days as member are min. requirements.
Prob. have to log out and sign back in.

Latest Posts

Back