• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tips on Fixing lighting in Single Wide Case.

Hi everyone, this is my first post since joining. I recently replaced all the florescent, halogen lighting over to LED and would like to know if anyone is in need of ballast, or halogen or florescent bulbs. I picked up two case and was told that they were never powered on, 3 of the florescent bulbs still in original box. All for free except for shipping cost to where you are in this wonderful world.
SAM_3363.JPG

Hi everyone, this is my first post since joining. I recently replaced all the florescent, halogen lighting over to LED and would like to know if anyone is in need of ballast, or halogen or florescent bulbs. I picked up two case and was told that they were never powered on, 3 of the florescent bulbs still in original box. All for free except for shipping cost to where you are in this wonderful world. View attachment 702773
Didn’t leave much wire to work with there. Especially on the second one from the top.

Yeah, tried to leave as much as possible to wire my case, but when I came up short I used WAGO terminal connectors, they worked great for connecting short wires.

Hi everyone, this is my first post since joining. I recently replaced all the florescent, halogen lighting over to LED and would like to know if anyone is in need of ballast, or halogen or florescent bulbs. I picked up two case and was told that they were never powered on, 3 of the florescent bulbs still in original box. All for free except for shipping cost to where you are in this wonderful world. View attachment 702773
You should make a thread of its own offering these. Im sure someone needs it but would be hard to find in this post. Awesome of you to offer them!!!

Back