• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Tips on How to Collect Oakleys, But Still Stay Married!

Added some new techniques...

1. If you have to admit to a purchase, use the "Perspective" trick e.g. "I was going to spend $37,000 on a fishing weekend with the boys and boat, but I thought I'd save the money and just spend $5000 on this ancient Livestrong Timebomb 2 watch
  2. @IAMOBS' wife lets him buy all the Oakleys he wants, why can't you be more like her? Ed note - Tried this one this morning....it doesn't work. I'm now on a $20/month pocket allowance until the end of the financial year (let me know if you get different results)
  3. "Bait and Switch" technique - @YakuzaFloralGangsta needed a short term loan so I took a deposit for one of his excess pairs of C-six carbon. He'll pay it back later and I'll send him back his C-six....3 minutes later....He said he can't pay it back...."Sorry dear, I'm going to have to keep the C-six"
  4. "This M-frame reminds me of you. That's why I bought it". Can only be used once or twice. And NEVER with Monster Dogs...

One of my favorite posts. I forgot about this topic. How about this......

This would have to be done while you were still single.

Find a woman who is just as interested as you are with Oakley's, buy her her most sought after pair so she'll marry you on the spot.......and live happily ever after.

One of my favorite posts. I forgot about this topic. How about this......

This would have to be done while you were still single.

Find a woman who is just as interested as you are with Oakley's, buy her her most sought after pair so she'll marry you on the spot.......and live happily ever after.

Those women are hard to find.

Back