OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
because you can get the both the both pieces for the price of the original TI-auto? lol! i dunno, i just thought about it... correct me if im wrong -ti-auto will cost around 2400? but Ti-non auto will be around 1200 and same with the rubber band-auto will be around 1200? so 2 for the price of one? @GH4AU?
I can't remember the prices for some reason. ;)

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
because you can get the both the both pieces for the price of the original TI-auto? lol! i dunno, i just thought about it... correct me if im wrong -ti-auto will cost around 2400? but Ti-non auto will be around 1200 and same with the rubber band-auto will be around 1200? so 2 for the price of one? @GH4AU?
It would technically be cheaper to buy the Ti Auto Gearbox, but if one already owns the original auto Gearbox with the rubber band, the non-auto Ti Gearbox is the way to go to get the Ti band.

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Premium Member
Whorlando
Hello everyone
I have the rubber auto but want to change it to a ti band, does anyone know how or where I can purchase just the ti band, and can you definitely switch over the bands ?
To answer your question, you can swap the bands, but unfortunately it’s very hard to source just the band. I haven’t ever seen someone sell one of those by itself. Most likely you will have to buy a second watch and sell your current one.

cheers

Latest posts

New Threads