• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium band gearbox

because you can get the both the both pieces for the price of the original TI-auto? lol! i dunno, i just thought about it... correct me if im wrong -ti-auto will cost around 2400? but Ti-non auto will be around 1200 and same with the rubber band-auto will be around 1200? so 2 for the price of one? @GH4AU?
I can't remember the prices for some reason. ;)

because you can get the both the both pieces for the price of the original TI-auto? lol! i dunno, i just thought about it... correct me if im wrong -ti-auto will cost around 2400? but Ti-non auto will be around 1200 and same with the rubber band-auto will be around 1200? so 2 for the price of one? @GH4AU?
It would technically be cheaper to buy the Ti Auto Gearbox, but if one already owns the original auto Gearbox with the rubber band, the non-auto Ti Gearbox is the way to go to get the Ti band.

Hello everyone
I have the rubber auto but want to change it to a ti band, does anyone know how or where I can purchase just the ti band, and can you definitely switch over the bands ?

To answer your question, you can swap the bands, but unfortunately it’s very hard to source just the band. I haven’t ever seen someone sell one of those by itself. Most likely you will have to buy a second watch and sell your current one.

cheers