• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium Gearbox 400$ from Oakley.com: GOOD Deal?

Which Oakley Watch to buy under 1000$?

• Total voters

Johnjey

Oakley Beginner
Guys, i have the 60% off coupon with me and have never bought an Oakley watch before and after taxes and discounts, this Oakley Titanium Gearbox | Official Oakley Store is available for 400$.

But then if i go to Oakleyvault.com, there are Oakley Gearbox | Official Oakley Store (NON-titanium) available for the same 400$ and my coupon can ONLY be used on oakley.com

Also looking at Oakley Transfer Case7trade; | Official Oakley Store but not sure if it's just going to be a collector's item.

What should i do :(? I own a ferrari watch similar to this Amazon.com: Ferrari Scuderia Chronograph Black Dial Brown Leather Mens Watch 830045: Ferrari: Watches

I am confused about Oakley Holeshot | Official Oakley Store this one as well and problem is my code is NOT applicable to items over 1000$ :(

If it were me, I'd get the titanium gearbox. I have the regular Gearbox in black/tan and love it. The Titanium Gearbox would be my ultimate though.

I agree. I'd go for the titanium gearbox. If you're going for glasses get the watch, hawk it for an extra hundred and get some nice metals!

jez wondering: if the titanium gearbox is actually just a different inner face color, than that of white/black?
other than that all materials are the same?

Exactly my thoughts too, that just adding titanium stuff on it nearly doubles the price of the watch, but is it worth it or not? I got coupon thru an oakley employee

The titanium version is definitely worth it. I own both, as well as the auto, which I converted over to a titanium band. It's an awesome watch.

The titanium version is definitely worth it. I own both, as well as the auto, which I converted over to a titanium band. It's an awesome watch.
Hey man....where did you buy the titanium band from? I really like the look of Titanium Gearbox WITH the titanium band.

Hey man....where did you buy the titanium band from? I really like the look of Titanium Gearbox WITH the titanium band.
I went about it the hard way and bought the whole watch and put the titanium band on my auto Gearbox.