• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Titanium / Gold R1's for X-Metal or Plasma R1's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,

I am starting to want to wear a pair of X-metal or Plasma R1's so I would like to see if anyone is interested in trading straight up or if you have a complete set, I would put some cash in, with my Titanium/Gold R1's.

I have now 4 sets of lenses, original Gold Irdium X Metal lenses that have cracks and light scratches that really don't show up in vision and red, ice and green polarized lenses, VL I beleive but can't be sure... Only what I was told when I purchsed them. I have the original bag and coin with these if interested as well.

My frames are in good shape, rubbers are in very good shape I can include either the 15 or 25 temple pieces. The frame does have some wear on the bottom of the nose bridge from the previous owners wearing them and not cleaning them but the frames are still in very good shape overall.

Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there... Thanks!

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hm. I like this idea, but my xmetals are in 10/10 condition. Titanium is sweet though.

yeah same... and othing beats the Xmetals' durability...

I sent him a pm, we might be able to work something out.

PM replied. I am willing to put some on top to make up for the difference if they are something I want...