• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Titanium / Gold Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I interested in trading my Titanium/Gold Iridium Romeo 1, which is in very good all round condition for both the frame and lenses. The glasses are in their original box, also in good order and the serial numbers are matching. I am looking for same condition boxed and matching serial numbers, either the Slate, Emerald or WBC Juliet Ichiro models or Plasma X Metal XX. I may also be interested in a Ti02 or Corvette Juliet. I'm in no rush at all and am kind of thinking out loud about this to see if there's any interest as it will surely pain me to let this one go! I would also be interested in a deal with a medusa if there was one available, plus cash or other X Metal. Europe/US preferred.
Thank you :)
Stuart

49EC60EF-BB31-4D0A-92BF-567C16BCFD9C_zpsrmjqvnfq.jpg
Pictured behind my Plasma/Gold R1
529B2AA3-C53E-4D80-A292-5222E715102A_zpsykngiloi.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn nice

No trades. Let me know if u sell em

Username Hidden said:
No trades. Let me know if u sell em
No problem at all :)

I have Juliet TiO2. please check the link of my flickr account for the pics. PM me if its ok with you. 2nd gen and serial matching with box
JULIET | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

ouch sorry boss...im from middle east. didnt notice the last part of your caption.

No problem thanks for the offer, I will think about that one for sure.
Best regards
Stuart

I would also be interested in a Plasma Fire R1 and an IH juliet. I will post a few more photos as soon as I can. She's tucked away at the moment ! I didn't realise I was missing so many things as it feels like you have everything. I'm only ten + years in :-0

Thanks.