• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium (I think) Romeo 1

Hi Jon,
I think iirc Jon he's only doing Titanium and Bronze, I don't think the finish on the Juliet he has for sale on the bay will look like the initial run R1. The last thing i wanted was an overseas posting, I have a pair of XX i have been meaning to send to Brad D. My other half has a compromised immune system so we are Donald Ducked until things start getting back to normal......

Hi Jon,
I think iirc Jon he's only doing Titanium and Bronze, I don't think the finish on the Juliet he has for sale on the bay will look like the initial run R1. The last thing i wanted was an overseas posting, I have a pair of XX i have been meaning to send to Brad D. My other half has a compromised immune system so we are Donald Ducked until things start getting back to normal......

Last time I spoke to Mike he said he had access to other colours/finishes I do believe.

Wise move sticking to U.K. based services at the moment.

Cuts down on lead times and the dreaded customs fees/handling charges!

I go insured now for everything since the postal service is a bit iffy everywhere at the moment.

Yeh stick to where you are, there has been a lot of missing packages lately.......plus if the finish is not beat up?? I would not refinish it.

Maybe you can trade them for a titanium?. If someone is looking for an xmetal finish that is.
I agree, finish is really good. Pointless cerakoting them.

Hi Jon,
Stick with them as they are Al. No point paying a lot of money for a refinish if they are as nice as that.

Awesome double delivery. Just send the one you don't like my way. Lol.

IMG_4169.gif

Latest Posts

Back