• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium Juliet.......1st Gen/Titanium Iridium

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
I'd like to share with the members my new Titanium Juliet. This pristine 1st Gen pair came from our well-respected Uluahunter. The frame is unique to me because it is a 1st Gen but doesn't have that "milky" 1st Gen Titanium finish.....nor does it have the usual 1st Gen casting marks......this finish is a nice cross between that "milky" finish and Plasma. My lens choice was Titanium Iridium.....New Rootbeer rubber kit was a nice "freebie" surprise from Ulua as well. I added OEM Rootbeer 15 shocks too. The frame is one of a 2-pair deal including a perfect Polished Juliet.....That frame off to X Man in a few weeks for something else....I want to extend my thanks to Uluahunter for a great deal and another perfect transaction. He is definately a great friend and class act all the way. Mahalo! Enjoy guys.........

photo13_zps34a1960c.jpg

photo23_zps9e28248f.jpg

photo32_zpsc7eb9535.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I've never seen a ti finish like that. I love the first gens, you can really see the handywork put into grinding and polishing the frames.