• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium Juliet ?

AngelAir

I should Work at Oakley
Cottontown TN
I have a pr of Juliet gen 2 serial TXXXXXA that I really like. I have had these a long time and they are still in good shape. I think I have the original lenses still. I don't see them on ebay or such. But I think I got these there many years ago.
Are these Titanium finish rare??
Is this an applied finish or is it raw metal? The casting on the orbitals isn't the greatest.
Has XMAN refinished these frames??

If its a T serial I wouldn't advise having the frame refinished. X Man can save serials but he cannot duplicate the Titanium finish. IMHO try to get some Gold lenses cut, Rootbeer rubber kit and a tuneup if necessary.

If its a T serial I wouldn't advise having the frame refinished. X Man can save serials but he cannot duplicate the Titanium finish. IMHO try to get some Gold lenses cut, Rootbeer rubber kit and a tuneup if necessary.

Are they rarer than most Juliets?? I actually have the original lenses I think but I didn't like them. The rootbeer rubbers got thrown out years ago for the same reason.

I wouldn't say rare but a harder to find pair. OEM colorway was Gold lenses and Rootbeer rubber. A very nice pair to add to any collection.

Latest Posts

Back