• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium Lens

Skripter2k

Oakley Expert
I found two titanium lenses for Juliet. One polarized that has scratches non vision affecting and one non polarized. What would you guys do ? Buy ?

what are the prices? do you have any polarized lenses already? the reason I ask is because some people dont like the polarized lenses due to the fact the they give off a blue/ purple look on car windshield and other reflective surfaces

I have polarized black iridium already. My question to everyone was if you guys would buy the titanium polarized even though it has scratches. I found one at an oakley dealer. There are two sets in stock 1 that is polarized and one that is not. I know they're rare but I wonder if they'd be worth getting.

How bad are the scratches? If they're superficial and only noticeable under close scrutiny. Then I'd probably be willing to spend around $75-$85 on them. If however they are a bit more noticeable, then I'd still be interested but only for $35ish considering regular titanium lenses are still available without scratches for $65.

To me it would depend on the actual scratch. But I love the titanium polarized in my 24k frame and wish I could find a set for one of the frames that I wear more often (ie ever).

Back