• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titanium Love?!?

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I don't see a lot of posts about the titanium finish. I knew it was different from plasma, but I wasn't sure exactly how different. I wanted to see for myself and I didn't know anyone with titanium sunglasses...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

They are 2nd gen and look a lot more like my 4th gen Plasma then I expected them to. I do like the fact the finish is a little more matte.
image.jpg

If you love the finish on the second gen, you will love the finish on the first gen, that's my favorite pair
I can't find the post, but I think I remember reading Juliet TiO2 were Titanium/X-metal. I do have a 1st gen TiO2. The orbitals don't look like 1st gen plasma, but I do like that finish (if that's it...);)

@BHarry , take a look at this post where I show a photo comparing x-metal, titanium and plasma, all in first gen:

Three shades of Juliet | Oakley Forum
I had seen that post and it did help explain the difference, but then I wanted to see the difference myself (at least that's the excuse I'm sticking with). Unfortunately, I still don't have the first gen of either Ti or Plasma for comparison...:idk:;)

Back