• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Titanium Penny VR28 + Ice Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi again,

this is the second Penny that I am selling. This time it is a Titanium Penny with serial number. The shades come with their original VR28 lenses as well as the installed Ice Iridium. Both lense pairs are 10/10 and original Oakley lenses.

I purchased this Penny directly from an optician here in Germany and I have never worn it. It is literally unworn so everything is tight and neat. The Titanium layer, however, has some minor little dots. You can see them on the fotos but they were there right from the beginning so I assume that this is normal for the Titanium model. If not, please correct me.

I also have original Fire Iridum lenses for this Penny. So, if you like you can also have those for additional 50USD.

IMPORTANT: I will be in Orlando from 24 - 28 October so I can ship the shades inside the US. However, I will need the payment before I leave Germany on the 23 October. Immediate shipping inside the EU is no problem at all.

PRICE: 299,-US + shipping + 4% for regular Paypal or 0% for F&F Paypal.

If this price is totally out of this world, please let me know! Honestly! I have no idea if the requested price reflects the present market situation.

Thanks again!

Frank

Some people reacted to this post.
And you've got a mail my friend!

Pm. 2nd in line

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.