• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Titanium Penny W/ New Blue IR Lenses + Original Lenses + Box & Papers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Greetings,

Expanding my collection I just picked up a two pair of Penny's. I had never owned a pair and it has been over a decade since I had tried on a pair. Unfortunately they do not fit me well. I think 15 years of wearing 'mostly Juliet's' has spoiled me for Penny's as the seem to fit a tad smaller than I recall. Regardless, they are too small for my liking, so I am keeping a pair for the collection [and to wear on rare occasion, of course] and letting the other go...

This Penny is a Titanium w/ Blue Ir lenses. The original lenses were Ice, but have been replaced with new custom cut Blue Ir's. The original lenses are also included with the item. The frame shows no damage and is nice and tight, so no tune-up is required. The only thing on these that really needs attention are the ear socks, everything else is proper. As mentioned, the box does match the frame. The alternate size nose pads are included along with all the original paperwork and bag. Everything you see in the pictures, the 4th picture down, specifically, is what you get.

...thinking it would be nice to expand my collection with something I do not have yet. I am open to a trade - pair for pair or in part - for Half-X, Mars, Romeo, and Romeo2. I am open to trades with less than perfect lenses, or no lenses at all - just frames. The latter preferred as I wear everything and would probably wind up putting my own lenses in whatever I wind up getting. I am more concerned about the frames being right (tight w/ good rubbers) than perfection or completeness. I am also open to selling them outright, offers welcome.

Thanks for looking :)

20140312_123833.jpg

20140312_123525.jpg

20140312_123417.jpg

20140312_123624.jpg

20140312_123827.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
BNIB Half X Carbon/BI?

PM sent

pm sent

TRADED! (thanks for all the PM's and offers :) )