• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Titanium/Snow Camo Dartboards

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a nice set of Clear titanium/snow camo dartboards. Ive had these since purchased new. I do not have the box but does come with vault case. Arms are still and in great shape. Lenses have two scratches on the , one running across the nose 1/2" and cannot be seen when wearing and one approx. 1/4' on the right lense that is barely noticible. I have used these for my range glasses when shooting so they have not had alot of wear......would like to trade for pair I'll wear. Love the fit of Hijinx and Fuel Cells....Let me know what you got........ By the way , i have pics...just cant post them from work. I can email them to you .

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Guys,
Am I off base here with the value of the glasses? Im new to this and would apprciate any info.

Not really, just finding someone who wants them. If they were the dark camo I would. Already have the light camo.

I have a pair of kings camo fuel cell. The lenses were trashed so i put my black irodium ih lenses in them if your interested in an even swap

1427188944160.jpg

1427189011866.jpg

1427189049116.jpg

1427189075604.jpg

sounds good to me, I havent wore these in forever and need a pair to wear everyday. shoot me a message with your info and ill reply with the same to get the ball rolling