• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Titnaium blob new with tags? wtf....

jdd32

X Metal Workshop
Sydney
I swear it feels like April fools with all these weird rubbish popping up on ebay recently. And this one in particular is of no exception for a blob of titanium spillage... (ebay 171872740550)
:twitch:

Oh wait, it's also advertised as "new with tags" but I don't see no tags. Guess I'll play with ebay for "item not as described"

I for one welcome our new titanium blob overlords...

like this blob overlord?

latest?cb=20110921192215

You know, lacking a link in the OP, I didn't actually look at the auction initially. But I just had an ebay page open for something else and I looked this Ti blob up...

Actually I think it's pretty cool. And I believe it's authentic - item location is Oakley HQ area, for one thing...

But IDK if it's $250 cool... There are other display items going for that price range that are less unique, so I guess it's reasonable, but it's more than I would pay...

You know, lacking a link in the OP, I didn't actually look at the auction initially. But I just had an ebay page open for something else and I looked this Ti blob up...

Actually I think it's pretty cool. And I believe it's authentic - item location is Oakley HQ area, for one thing...

But IDK if it's $250 cool... There are other display items going for that price range that are less unique, so I guess it's reasonable, but it's more than I would pay...

I think it's interesting, no doubt! But not $250 interesting... Would be a cool display piece for sure for a pair of metals. Maybe we should have somebody drip some molten aluminium on the floor and recreate these to sell for like $25? lol

If I recall correctly Oakley gave omatter blobs out to some of the factory pilot people. I guess it could be true.

Back