• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale TLD Jupiter Sq (wings)

U

Username Hidden

**Price Drop**

Hello OakleyForum! Selling my LNIB TLD (Troy Lee Design) Jupiter Squared. Lens is Black Iridium Polarized and frame is polished black. The pair comes with a non-original box (still TLD though!), microfibre and artist pamphlet. Asking $180 shipped within US/CAN (originally $200) PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking :)

IMG_9694.JPG
IMG_9696.JPG
IMG_9699.JPG
IMG_9711.JPG
IMG_9710.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If I hadn't already found a pair I'd be interested

Thanks Jakeracefox. They're a great pair and deserve to be enjoyed by someone who will give them a good home ;)

Last edited:
Can you shoot me some pics of the TLD paperwork that comes with it? Want to see if it's the same as other one I have. The gold wing ones I got didn't have it but other Jupiter squared does the black and white ones.

Username Hidden said:
Can you shoot me some pics of the TLD paperwork that comes with it? Want to see if it's the same as other one I have. The gold wing ones I got didn't have it but other Jupiter squared does the black and white ones.

You're correct. The paperwork and box belongs to the matte blk w/grey pair. I was given the incorrect box when I acquired them.

Ok so these ones don't have TLD paperwork new? I know my crankshaft and chainlinks didn't have anything from TLD just the Oakley stuff and those are new. I just wasn't sure because some come with it and some don't

Username Hidden said:
Ok so these ones don't have TLD paperwork new? I know my crankshaft and chainlinks didn't have anything from TLD just the Oakley stuff and those are new. I just wasn't sure because some come with it and some don't

I've owned these for over 2 years so they're not "new" new. They've been on display in my tower since 2015. The box was stored in the lower portion of the tower and I didn't realize the box belonged to another pair til I took pictures the other day. Hope this helps.

Ya I'm just trying to figure out if this pair came with some sort of art card or whatever from TLD when they were new. The ones I bought doesn't have one and the PO wasn't sure if it was supposed to have one or not.

Username Hidden said:
Ya I'm just trying to figure out if this pair came with some sort of art card or whatever from TLD when they were new. The ones I bought doesn't have one and the PO wasn't sure if it was supposed to have one or not.

Good question! Someone should ask the Sunglass Discussion forum.