• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tmac's small collection

Thanks for the Compliments all. Glad to see some people liking the smog pieces as much as I do.

With regards to the frost pair they were given to me by someone who works at Oakley. They knew how much I liked to wear my clear/purple froggies. I was super stoked to get them. Said they were a prototype or development pair or something, but I didn't get much more information out of him than that. This was also before my collecting took a more serious turn so I wasn't exactly prodding for a back story. There is no sku on them.

I did see the exact same pair flash up on the bay last spring/summer so I don't think they were a one-off type thing, alas that is all the information I have on them.

And Jiveseven, the lenses I have in the SE bikes are the regular gold, not 24k's. Just in case you were going to go looking for spare lenses.

Nice, looks good. I am pretty much done with frogs for awhile. Maybe that is my next goal, to replace all grey lenses with premium! I only gotta replace smog plaid and SE Bikes since I put Black Iridium into my Cults. Thinkin of putting +red or fire in those Plaids.

Nice, looks good. I am pretty much done with frogs for awhile. Maybe that is my next goal, to replace all grey lenses with premium! I only gotta replace smog plaid and SE Bikes since I put Black Iridium into my Cults. Thinkin of putting +red or fire in those Plaids.

i'm using black iridium for the cults as well! ha! great minds think alike. ha! thinking of maybe getting a smog tortoise if possible. they do look kinda cool, and that would probably be the only smog series i'll want to get.

Updated the top First post with new adds since I made this thread. Hit 10 images so I will start adding any new ones to this post

CONTINUED

img0497yd.jpg

By tmac777311 at 2012-03-26

Shadow Lawn Creepers Prototype/ Gray and Blue Snakeskin/24k Gold

Would love to see more close up pics of that Marble frame, very unique!

Both the Scatter skull and the snakeskin frogs are water transfers from the group buy organized by batwolf. I will get some close up pics of the marble frogskins soon.