• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Buy Or Not To Buy

Agree !

JULIET is a really well designed piece! U'd better track them down fast before they become "hard to find"/"sold out anywhere"!

Agreed, start with a Juliet, but be warnned, I started only about a month ago and I already have two pairs of Juliets and a pair of Mars. My wife is not pleased.

At first my wife wasn't happy with my purchases either, I've just sold 4 of my glasses and she got upset with that too, I can't win lol. It's all good now though, she's taking me to a vault this weekend and the o store next week and she suggested "just using the credit card" to buy what I want. I wonder how this will turn out lol

If you can fit Canteens and Monster Pups well, you could also take a look at a Penny. Those may suit you even better than the Juliet. A decent Penny can still be had for fairly cheap. Even better that the Plasma/Ice Penny combo is fairly common so you won't have to pay outrageous prices for them, like you would if you wanted the X-Metal/Ruby.

At first my wife wasn't happy with my purchases either, I've just sold 4 of my glasses and she got upset with that too, I can't win lol. It's all good now though, she's taking me to a vault this weekend and the o store next week and she suggested "just using the credit card" to buy what I want. I wonder how this will turn out lol

Lol better take out a second mortgage, sounds like you've been given a blank cheque :dance3:

Hey aus! Just thought I'd put this out there....

If you're not in a rush to spend a lot of money on X-Metals (without having tried any on) I wouldn't have any problem with sending you a couple of frames to try out for a week or so (Juliet and Penny) so long as you paid for postage? Just a thought...

No probs. just give us a buzz when you're ready.

I know I may be putting my sunnies out on the line here (after all, you could just keep them and I wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on) but I just want to show that there are some genuinely nice people out there willing to lend a hand where possible!

I know going to an O-store and trying them on for a few minutes just isn't the same as wearing a pair for a few hours/days. So hopefully this will clear things up for ya!

It is only a loan tho, so make sure ya send 'em back! lol

Back