• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Keep Or Take Back... That Is The Question...

Take them back or keep them

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am with everybody else they are just too big. I am in the same boat as you, the bigger frames just don't look good on me. Try a pair of Crank Cases. They fit me really well and they are different looking than Flaks and the other pairs you see all the time.

If you feel that you must replace the PB2 with something flashy and/or collectable, then for me it's R1 or even try a PB1 to see the difference.
In actual fact though, R1s are pretty big too, to be fair.
Start collecting Juliets then.
;)

If you feel that you must replace the PB2 with something flashy and/or collectable, then for me it's R1 or even try a PB1 to see the difference.
In actual fact though, R1s are pretty big too, to be fair.
Start collecting Juliets then.
;)

I would agree completely. I'd say you had more of a Juliet friendly head. I find my Romeos look slightly bigger on me than my PB1s too, so they might not be an option.

Those PB2s are just too big on you. Good luck getting the refund and finding something more "pinhead" friendly ;)

As far as I remember I was the first member here who mentioned to you that those PB2 are 'a bit too big' for you. A. If you are the kind of Oakley guy who buys them for the sake of collecting, KEEP them. B. If you are the kind of Oakley guy who buys them to wear them, RETURN them. C. If you are someone who is like half A half B, KEEP them only IF you don't have any issues with money. By the way, how bout the fives squared? I believe those will suit you.

With all the love I can muster for another dude, you're not a PB guy.
I do think that you would make a great candidate for a Penny and I didn't see a pair in the pics in your tower thread.
Whaddya think about Pennys?

Latest Posts

Back