• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Oakley Designers and Management - Consider Revisiting the Past

• Thread starter Deleted member 15934
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are any people on here with influence at Oakley I would suggest that they revisit some of the older models that were discontinued. Bring back and updated version of the following:

1. Romeo 1 (without cracking lens flaw)
2. Juliets
3 X Metal XX
4. Plate
5. Splice
Ship Brazil?

If there are any people on here with influence at Oakley I would suggest that they revisit some of the older models that were discontinued. Bring back and updated version of the following:

1. Romeo 1 (without cracking lens flaw)
2. Juliets
3 X Metal XX
4. Plate
5. Splice

You've made a couple of posts already about the R1 lens crack flaw. You might be happy to learn that there already is a solution for that. A small indentation can be added to the lens rim positioned at the upper flex point of the nosebridge. It's not visible when the lenses are mounted. It's just enough to avoid stressing the lenses when the nosebridge flexes.

You've made a couple of posts already about the R1 lens crack flaw. You might be happy to learn that there already is a solution for that. A small indentation can be added to the lens rim positioned at the upper flex point of the nosebridge. It's not visible when the lenses are mounted. It's just enough to avoid stressing the lenses when the nosebridge flexes.
R1 has a flaw already??? Didn't they just get released? ?????? Guess it's better to wait in the second release as the first one has issues. Lmao

R1 has a flaw already??? Didn't they just get released? ?????? Guess it's better to wait in the second release as the first one has issues. Lmao

Yeah, maybe they'll call that one the... Romeo 2.0???

As a 'newbie' here and unsure of the hierarchy of this forum i feel the onus has been cast upon me to inform both of you of Oakley's recent decision to cease production of all the X-metal lines ! When i do not know but according to me reliable source Juliets/Romeo/Penny/XX are to be no more :( . I am also under the impression that sometime in the near future that the watch line is s to come under review with the intention of maybe also been discontinued .
Please do ask me to disclose the resources of my information as it may jeopardise a planned takeover of Oakley ..... Ohh sh!t I've said too much . Forget what you've just read better still i take it back No No it was an April fools jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back